Friday, June 8, 2012

Why are Liberals so Angry?

Really, I thought this was the party of peace and love and tolerance?!

Two days ago I was out with my family, just after I put this sticker on my car. I passed a Volvo that had Obama '08 and Obama 2012 stickers, as well as the other usual liberal stickers. My wife pointed out the stickers, but we just drove by. We have glanced at the middle aged white woman, but we did not make ugly faces or gestures or anything of the sort.

A half mile down the road I pulled into the left hand turn lane, and looked in my rear view mirror while waiting for the light. Her was this woman shaking her fist, jumping up and down in her seat, and screaming what I can only imagine was a long blue streak. Of course I couldn't hear what she was saying, but I could see the spit flying from her mouth. She was quite agitated, to say the least. I couldn't help it, I gave her my best award-winning smile and gave her a friendly wave. This seemed to get her even more upset. Fortunately, the light turned green and I didn't have to wonder what she was going to do next.

This is just one of many personal stories that I could tell you about encounters with those on the Left. You have all seen them in recent protests and interviews. They seem to get angrier and angrier. Contrast that picture with the average Conservative or "right-winger". Are they angry. You may describe some of them as confrontational, but that is usually only on TV during a debate when they are trying to be sure that their viewpoint is represented. I seriously doubt you have ever seen them cuss someone out that has an Obama sticker on their car, and get up in people's faces at protests. It just doesn't happen.

It is also notable that during interviews, split-screen debates, and protests, it seems that Liberals are always the ones calling names, challenging someone's intelligence rather than presenting facts, and being down-right ugly and hateful. I just don't get it.

So why is the Left so angry?!

No comments:

Post a Comment